☎ +91 9820408033
1. Information Collection and Use
• When you register with PLATFORM as a User, IAMAI will ask you for personal information. This refers to information about you that can be used to contact or identify you. Personal Information means any information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, or in combination with other information available or likely to be available on the Platform, is capable of identifying such individual. Personal Information includes your full name, e-mail address, mobile /telephone number, birth date, location/address, gender, occupation, industry and any other personal information that we collect, in combination with any other information about yourself, which is capable of identifying yourself, (“Personal Information”). We use your Personal Information for registration purpose on the Platform and may also use it to provide the service as per Terms and Conditions, which you can view at https://www.iamai.in/ , and administer your inquiries.
• IAMAI also collects other non-identifiable information that the User provides as part of the Platform (e.g., without limitation, zip code and any other information that IAMAI may require in order to register for the events and to provide the services on the Platform).
• We use your Personal Information (in some cases, in conjunction with your non-identifiable Information) to provide the services on the Platform, and to administer any inquiries posed by You.
• You acknowledge and hereby agree that IAMAI may share your personal information (in some cases, in conjunction with your non-identifiable information)
with third-parties in order to provide services on the Platform and serve you with a better user experience.
• Certain non-identifiable information would be considered a part of your Personal Information if it were combined with other identifiers (for example, combining your zip code with your street address) in a way that enables you to be identified. But the same pieces of information are considered non-identifiable information when they are taken alone or combined only with other non-identifiable information (for example, viewing preferences). We may combine your Personal Information with non-identifiable information and aggregate it with information collected from other users to attempt to provide you with a better experience, to improve the quality and value of the Platform and to analyse and understand your personality. We may also use the combined information without aggregating it to serve you.
• IAMAI also uses your Personal Information to contact you with IAMAI’s newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to the User. If the User decides at any time that it no longer wishes to receive such communications from IAMAI, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in any of the communications. Subject to the terms and conditions contained herein, a User’s name, address details and all other Personal Information will remain confidential at all times.
• IAMAI (and its licensors, if applicable) owns exclusively and absolutely all rights, title and interest, including all related intellectual property rights, in the Platform and the services, and any suggestions, ideas, improvements, enhancement requests, feedback, recommendations and other information provided by the you relating to the Platform and its services.
2.Disclosure of Information
2.1 Platform Information and Non-Identifiable Information: IAMAI may share Platform information that may or may not include your Personal Information and may otherwise disclose non-identifiable Information to third-parties for industry
analysis, demographic profiling and other commercial and/or non-commercial purposes.
2.2 Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement: IAMAI co-operates with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. IAMAI will disclose any information about the User that it collects to any governmental or law enforcement officials as IAMAI, in its sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including but not limited to subpoenas), to protect the property and rights of IAMAI or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop activity IAMAI may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, any illegal, unethical or legally actionable activity.
2.3 Business Transfers: IAMAI may sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of its assets, including any Personal Information, or non-identifiable information in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets or in the event of bankruptcy.
2.4 Account Information: The User agrees to keep confidential and not to disclose to any other individual or individuals for all time the User name and password related to their respective account.
2.5 We may also use your Personal Information for internal purposes, such as auditing, data analysis and research to improve the Platform and customer communications.
4. Links to Third Party Websites/Platforms
IAMAI is concerned with safeguarding the User information. IAMAI employs industry-standard encryption to protect data transmissions and other safety measures designed to protect information from unauthorized access. IAMAI will make any legally required disclosures of any breach of the security, confidentiality, or integrity of your unencrypted electronically stored “personal data” (as defined in applicable state statutes on security breach notification) to you via email insofar as consistent with (i) the legitimate needs of law enforcement or (ii) any measures necessary to determine the scope of the breach and restore the reasonable integrity of the data system.
6. Usage Data
IAMAI may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Platform or when you access the Platform by or through a mobile device (“Usage Data”).
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s internet protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Platform that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Platform by or through a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
7. Location data
IAMAI may use and store information about your location if you give us permission to do so (“Location Data”). IAMAI uses this data to provide features of our Platform, to improve and customize our Platform.
You can enable or disable location services when you use our Platform at any time, through your device settings.
8. Policy Changes
9. Modifications to Account Information and Preferences
10. Contact Us
11. Governing Laws and Jurisdiction